Since we’ve arranged our question, we’re prepared to outline and run it. On the off chance that you have made composed plans for your inquiry, make sure to reference them frequently all through the question configuration process.
To make a multi-table inquiry:
- Select the Query Design charge from the Create tab on the Ribbon.
- In the exchange box that shows up, select each table you need to incorporate into your question and snap Add. You can press and hold the Ctrl key on your console to choose in excess of one table. When we arranged our question, we chose we required data from the Customers and Orders tables, so we’ll include these.
- After you have included the majority of the tables you need, click Close.
- The tables will show up in the Object Relationship sheet, connected by a join line. Double tap the thin area of the join line between two tables to alter its join bearing.
- The Join Properties discourse box will show up. Select an alternative to pick the heading of your join. In our illustration, we’ll pick alternative 3 since we need a right-to-left join.
- In the table windows, double tap the field names you need to incorporate into your inquiry. They will be added to the outline network in the base piece of the screen. In our case, we’ll incorporate the greater part of the fields from the Customers table: First Name, Last Name, Street Address, City, State, Zip Code, and Phone Number. We’ll likewise incorporate the ID number from the Orders table.
Setting Criteria Field
- Set field criteria by entering the coveted criteria in the criteria column of each field. We need to set two criteria: Not in (“Raleigh”) in the City field, and Like (“919*”) in the Phone Number field. This will discover clients who don’t live in Raleigh however who do live in the 919 zone code.
- After you have set your criteria, run the question by tapping the Run order on the Design tab.
- The question results will be shown in the inquiry’s Datasheet see, which resembles a table. On the off chance that you need, spare your question by tapping the Save charge in the Quick Access Toolbar. At the point when incited to name it, type the coveted name, at that point click OK.
Presently you know how to make a Multi Table Query. In the following exercise, we’ll discuss more inquiry plan alternatives that can make your question considerably more intense.
Blogs : office com/setup