PowerPoint documents are called introductions. At whatever point you begin another undertaking in PowerPoint, you’ll have to make another introduction, which can either be clear or from a format. You’ll likewise need to know how to open a current introduction.
To create a new presentation:
When starting another undertaking in PowerPoint, you’ll frequently need to begin with another clear introduction.
- Select the File tab to go to Backstage view.
- Select New on the left half of the window, at that point click Blank Presentation.
- Another introduction will show up.
To make another introduction from a format:
A layout is a predesigned introduction you can use to make another slide indicate rapidly. Layouts regularly incorporate custom organizing and plans, so they can spare you a considerable measure of time and exertion when beginning another venture.
- Tap the File tab to get to Backstage view, at that point select New.
- You can click a proposed inquiry to discover formats or utilize the hunt bar to discover something more particular. In our case, we’ll scan for the catchphrase blackboard.
- Select a format to audit it.
- A review of the format will show up, alongside extra data on how the layout can be utilized.
- Snap Create to utilize the chose layout.
- Another introduction will show up with the chose layout.
It’s critical to take note of that not all layouts are made by Microsoft. Numerous are made by outsider suppliers and even individual clients, so a few layouts may work superior to others.
Blogs : office.com/ setup