To open an existing presentation:
Notwithstanding making new introductions, you’ll frequently need to open an introduction that was already spared. To take in more about sparing introductions, visit our lesson on Saving Presentations.
- Select the File tab to go to Backstage view, at that point click Open.
- Snap Browse. On the other hand, you can pick OneDrive to open documents put away on your OneDrive.
- The Open exchange box will show up. Find and select your introduction, at that point click Open.
Most highlights in Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, are designed for sparing and sharing records on the web. This is finished with OneDrive, which is an online storage room for your records and documents. In the event that you need to utilize OneDrive, ensure you’re marked in to PowerPoint with your Microsoft account. Audit our lesson on Understanding OneDrive to take in more.
To stick an introduction:
In the event that you every now and again work with a similar introduction, you can stick it to Backstage view for simple access.
- Select the File tab to go to Backstage view, at that point click Open. Your Recent Presentations will show up.
- Float the mouse over the introduction you need to stick, at that point tap the pushpin symbol.
3. The introduction will remain in the Recent introductions list until the point when it is unfastened. To unfasten an introduction, tap the pushpin symbol once more.
Blogs : office.com setup