A significant number of the highlights in Office are designed for sparing and sharing documents on the web. OneDrive is Microsoft’s online storage room that you can use to spare, alter, and share your archives and different documents.
You can get to OneDrive from your PC, cell phone, or any of the gadgets you utilize.
- Simply click Sign in the upper-right corner of the Word window.
Advantages of utilizing OneDrive
Once you’re marked in to your Microsoft account, here are a couple of the things you’ll have the capacity to do with OneDrive:
- When you spare your documents to Microsoft OneDrive, you’ll have the capacity to get to them from any PC, tablet, or cell phone that has an Internet association.
- You’ll likewise have the capacity to make new reports from OneDrive.
- Move down your records: Saving documents to OneDrive gives them an additional layer of insurance. Regardless of whether something happens to your PC, OneDrive will keep your documents sheltered and open.
- It’s anything but difficult to impart your Microsoft OneDrive documents to companions and colleagues. You can pick whether they can alter or essentially read documents.
- This alternative is extraordinary for joint effort in light of the fact that numerous individuals can alter a record in the meantime..
Sparing and opening documents
When you’re marked in to your Microsoft account, OneDrive will show up as a choice at whatever point you spare or open a record. Regardless you have the choice of sparing documents to your PC.
In any case, sparing records to your Microsoft OneDrive enables you to get to them from some other PC, and it additionally enables you to impart documents to companions and colleagues.
For instance, when you click Save As, you can choose either OneDrive or This PC as the spare area.
Blogs : office com/setup